Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Spring Fever

It's snowing heavily outside (most offices and all schools in Montgomery County are closed today due to a Winter storm) yet I can't help but collect all the Spring pieces I'm currently loving from different shops. For those of you who are officially experiencing it right now, please do me a favor and live it for me hehehe!

From the top, left to right:



From the top, left to right:  

From the top, left to right: 


From the top, left to right:

Whoops, I almost forgot these beauties! I love jackets and coats, and these would be perfect for days when it's a little breezy :)

HIDE Freja Biker Jacket in Cream

ASOS Fit And Flare Trench With Belt

ASOS Contrast Band Trench

ASOS Fit And Flare Trench With Belt

Happy online shopping!
<3,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment