Sunday, March 17, 2013

Looks for Less

Being a thrifty shopper (I rarely buy a full-price item), I thought that redoing a celebrity's look would not take much time since I'm so used to looking for bargains on the internet. But I learned that it is hard to find similar items that are cheaper since celebrities, even when they are off-duty, usually wear/use items that are in the $300-$3000 range. With the help of shopstyle.com and google.com (plus my ability to use the right word combinations like "oatmeal pashmina," "nude wedges," etc.), I was able to come up with looks for less based on the ones seen on my favorite celebrity fashionistas Olivia Palermo and Jessica Alba! I will probably do one on Alexa Chung and Rachel Bilson tonight :) Anyway, I have to get back to work (yup, working on a Sunday, just finished lunch and boy was it good!). Happy Sunday and St. Patrick's Day, everyone!
 
Olivia Palermo's Look For Way Less!


Jessica Alba's Look for Way Less


 
 
 
 
<3,

No comments:

Post a Comment