Saturday, March 16, 2013

Coveting..

Flowery and geometric dresses


left to right, top to bottom:

Good quality leather bags by Michael Kors

left to right, top to bottom:

And bags + shoes from Rebecca Minkoff

left to right, top to bottom:

Plus a bonus shoe from Anthropologie:
Baka Cut Slingbacks in Turquoise
+

Yesterday's outfit:
Daytime: Worn with a pair of white leopard skinnies from Nordstrom, similar to these from Guess (and at a fraction of the cost):
and my favorite taupe flats from Calvin Klein:
Erica Mesh (sold out)

Night time: I changed the pants into a pair of jeans from Michael Kors and swapped my flats for a black suede pointy pair of wedges from Adrienne Vittadini (no picture yet. I should take one soon, I looove these shoes, they are the perfect height and level of "pointiness" hehe)

I retained the jewelry as they transitioned well from day to night :)

Yolk Yellow Blouse: Ever Gotesco (a small mall in the Philippines)
Watch: Kenneth Cole
Gold Watch
Bangles: Forever 21 (shop bangles here) and  Kate Spade (skinnier version here)
Chunky Chain Necklace: Forever 21 (similar one here)
Seashell Gold Earrings: from my Ma when I was a baby! (14K gold pair, vintage pair from etsy)

<3,

No comments:

Post a Comment