Saturday, November 24, 2012

Cute and Warm Pajama Bottoms

Ugh, I am now dying of cuteness. I don't care if they make me look like a 15-year-old, I won't be wearing them out in public and I think they will be instant mood lifters whenever I look at them :) I loooove flannel and fleece pants, they're perfect for the cold weather or when the air conditioner's on full blast. I've had two pairs of flannel pants from Old Navy that have lasted me a long time. If you're going to be wearing them for extended periods, then they should at least be cute, right? The comfort factor's already there. I would rather wear these than those expensive track pants that have words on the bottom (I'm looking at you, Juicy and bebe!), which look weird when you walk in them.













The cupcakes look eerily similar to Cakespy's characters :/





Ahhhhhhhhh so cute!

<3,


No comments:

Post a Comment