Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cycles

Cycles are always present in your life, unless you exert enough effort to end it or maybe change slowly. My bad habit is shopping. I do get really great deals but it all adds up in the end (in my defense, most of my recent purchases will be gifts for Christmas, and as a lot of people around me know or have noticed, giving gifts is one of my main love languages), which is why I decided to download an app to help me track my expenses and make me aware of how much I spend on non-essential purchases. Let's see how it goes! Wish me luck :)

On a side note, I am currently creating backups of my old Multiply account, and spotted this oddly familiar "rant":

I'm getting a bit scared of my spending habits. I've got all these shopping bags (containing clothes) stashed in my closet and over my crate of books, all of which I bought so "I can wear them during the Holidays". Eek! But all these sales keep cropping up everywhere I go, and I tend to remember the times in college when I pitied myself so much because I wasn't able to buy things I really, really wanted. Must. Stop. Buying. (And making excuses). Hay.

That is exactly how I feel right now. Oh cycle of being a spendthrift, I shall try to end you soon!

<3,

No comments:

Post a Comment