Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sketches

Listening to Mika while sketching some submissions for Threadless.


It's been a while (cue Staind), and I was really, really rusty. I think it's partly due to the fact that today is my late grandfather's birthday, making it hard for me to concentrate because memories of him kept surfacing throughout the day (like when I used to watch him comb his hair meticulously after putting some baby oil on it in lieu of hair gel, and when he and I reupholstered this beautiful cherry wood chair with a rose-print fabric my Ma and I bought from Michael's. Gosh I miss that chair, it's been in storage since early last year). I miss him sosososo much! So before I post my sketches, let me include this card I made for him :)

*Sniffsniff* I know I won't be seeing you soon Lolo, but I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful memories you left behind. I sorely miss your cooking, your jokes, and, well, YOU!

To lighten up the mood, let me conclude with the sketches I mentioned earlier :) I'm still processing some of them so please don't copy! Thanks, and hope they get at least a chuckle from you.





  
Add caption



<3,

No comments:

Post a Comment