Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Oscars Fashion Favorites!

I wasn't able to catch the show last night, but thank goodness for the internet I could still see all the lovely couture gowns and dashing tuxedos <3 Here are my personal favorites:


My bet for Best Actress, Naomi Watts, who sparkled in this Giorgio Armani gown


 
Stacey Keebler in a silvery sequin Naeem Khan dress, with matching beard from George Clooney hehe
Best Actor (for the 3rd time!) Daniel Day-Lewis in a dashing midnight blue Domenico Vacca tux with his lovely wife
Jennifer Hudson in Roberto Cavalli (minus the shoes, wrong shade of blue :c )
Kelly Osbourne in a silver-beaded Tony Ward Couture gown (love her lilac hair!)
Jessica Chastain looking glamorous in Giorgio Armani
Zoe Saldana welcoming Spring in her Alexis Mabille Couture gown
I'm all for details, which is why I loved this lilac organza Alexander McQueen gown on Amanda Seyfried
Charlize Theron looked ethereal and statuesque in this Dior Couture gown
A fresh and dainty-looking Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta
Amy Adam's gown reminded me of the one worn by Penélope Cruz during the 2007 Oscars:
Sally Field in Valentino - very age-appropriate and elegant. Love!
Louise Roe in Monique Lhuillier

Alicia Vikander in Elie Saab Couture - so pretty and I love all the intricate, lace-inspired beading
Fatima Ptacek, voice of Dora since 2010, in a cute tulle gown
JGL - dashing as always (still can't believe I was THISCLOSE to him O_O)
And some bonus pictures of JGL and his classy ways:
With Harry Potter Daniel Radcliffe
Photobombing on live tv hahaha
Side note: If I was invited to the Oscars, I would have worn these Filipino-designed gowns:

Francis Libiran
Oliver Tolentino (made from pineapple leaf fibers!)
Cary Santiago in a different color perhaps, I love the intricate shoulder
I love the details on this artwork/dress by Cary Santiago
Michael Cinco - Ethereal!
And.. another Michael Cinco creation
Ezra Santos
And as a last resort, I might just grab a gown by Monique Lhuillier, maybe one of these:



Which ones were your red carpet favorites?
Stay classy!
<3,

No comments:

Post a Comment