Monday, July 1, 2013

Kmart Contest - Help Me Fulfill A Dream :)

I don't know why I just thought of this now, but just in case you guys have not seen my barrage of posts/messages about the Kmart Fashion contest ("How do you style a pencil skirt?") I recently participated in, please help me win a chance to be a part of their Spring photoshoot in New York (I looooove that city :) I wrote an entry about it here somewhere..). There are only three hours left until they close the voting period and this might just help me clinch the coveted prize *sigh* Here are the looks I came up with, and I hope they catch your fancy enough to press the VOTE button. Thank you in advance!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Click on the links, pictures or titles to vote for that look. One vote goes a long way :D






<3 <3 <3,

No comments:

Post a Comment