Monday, September 10, 2012

An Acknowledgment

I am slowly acknowledging the presence of Fall, as it slowly inches its way into the East Coast. Earlier today the temperature was at a low of 61F when I went to work, which I prepared for by wearing a thicker-than-usual cardigan over the new top I got from H&M (I love it's sheer upper part, plus it's simple and chic and not expensive! Hurrah for thrifty girls like me :) ). I realized I looked so plain once I got home, so I spiced things up by matching the color of my lipstick with my glasses and added some accessories. I figured I should wear my black maxi skirt and black platforms too if I wanted that lookbook.nu gothic girl vibe that's pretty popular (but I still am not into Fall completely, so I didn't do that). Worn with my spiked gray Zara flats which I got from my cousin last July. Sooo you think I can pull of an entirely goth-inspired look? What do you think? I might just do that soon :) (PS the Michael Kors jeans I'm wearing were from Nordstrom Rack, I got lucky and got them on sale for $15. Awesome, right?)
Pardon the scary look, I am no professional model! Hahaha.




Faux tapers (from coconut shells, they are actually pierced) - Whole Foods
Glasses - Mikli via Costco Optical
Jeans - Michael Kors via Nordstrom Rack
Sheer top - H&M ($15!)

<3,

No comments:

Post a Comment