Sunday, November 10, 2013

Typhoon Haiyan

Hi guys, I just now put up a listing for a leather jacket that I was originally planning to sell for, well, personal profit. Instead of doing that though, I decided to donate 100% of the sale to victims of Typhoon Haiyan via a reputable organization (I'm still pondering on where it should go). It breaks my heart that yet another disaster has befallen on my dear motherland, and that even though Haiyan passed by for just a few hours it managed to leave a monstrous amount of destruction and a large death toll in its wake. I'm continuing to pray for the health and safety of the victims and of the brave volunteers from relief operations.

Here is the link to my ebay listing:

Michael Kors Black Leather XXS Jacket with Wool Lining



And links to pages where you can directly donate (please remember that every cent counts!):



Fellow Filipinos, remain strong. In God we trust!

Pictures of the destruction caused by Haiyan:




No comments:

Post a Comment