Monday, November 18, 2013

Grammar Tips

Two quick sketches I made eons ago concerning some grammatical pet peeves of mine. I've been meaning to polish them but never got around to it, so I'm posting them here in their hilariously ugly glory. Hahaha. As long as the message gets through, right? :)

1. Could/Should/Would HAVE (not "OF")

2. Lose vs Loose
Two things before I say adieu:
1. Yay for bed rest. I was feeling under the weather today from all the moving I've done these past few days, but I think I'm ready to go to work tomorrow :)
2. The jacket from my last post was sold for $255! A friend of mine in SFC will be donating the money plus all other donations we'll be collecting to Red Cross through her company, who'll match the amount. So it will become $510 :D And to think that three hours before the bidding ended, I was fussing so much about the top bid at that time (only $122) because it did not even hit the price I bought it for. But then I decided to just lift it to God and go to sleep since I only had 5 hours left until I needed to wake up for work the next day. Lo and behold, I checked my email the next day and saw that the bidding ended at $255. I was ecstatic, elated, joyous. That really and truly did make my day. Thank God for generous souls like the winning bidder plus the countless others who have poured their support and love for my brethren in the Philippines :) Mabuhay and salamat ng marami! <3 

P.S.
Please continue to pray for the health and safety of the survivors.

"The King will answer and say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.’" - Matthew 25:40

<3,





No comments:

Post a Comment