Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Music Videos: Cars

A VW Beetle-filled scene from "Candy" by Mandy Moore

Raise your hand if you wished you had a Beetle after watching Candy by Mandy Moore! Seriously speaking, it was my dream car, and the fact that my father used to drive one also helped in cementing that thought. But VW parts are expensive, so once the Ford Explorer my father passed on to me started overheating, I bought a trusty silver 2012 Toyota Corolla instead (nicknamed "Kotse," the Filipino/Tagalog word for "car" because I'm not really into names lol). I love looking at beautiful cars, but I'm glad that I don't mind if mine gets scratches because it's not swanky enough. I don't know if I'll ever get an expensive car either because I'd rather spend my money on traveling/vacations, charity and investments.



I used to spell Volkswagen as Box Wagon hahaha :) (Image taken from http://www.netcarshow.com/volkswagen/2003-beetle_last_edition/ )

This post is dedicated to my big bro Jong and his love for cars. One of the best memories ever: him building a makeshift car out of seat cushions from our living room sofa when we were 7 and 9 years old. I wish I had a copy of the picture of us in it so I could post it here :) Enjoy and au revv-oir ;)























Bonus:


We both LOVED the Spice Girls (my fave was Vicky B. / Posh Spice while he had a huge crush on Mel C. / Sporty Spice) and the video was the epitome of awesome back in the late 90s.


And of course..


<3,

No comments:

Post a Comment