Monday, December 10, 2012

Tally, Ho!

I loooove dogs, which is why I was ecstatic when Threadless held a dog hoodie design competition. I sent a total of 5 designs (2 of which did not go through) on the last day of submission because all these ideas just started pouring in about 7 hours before the end of the contest. I've been wanting to get published (is that the right word?) on Threadless ever since I started designing shirts for them, and lo and be hold, the one that finally made it was the very last design that I submitted, and which had taken the least amount of time and effort to make. Weird, right? I guess sometimes that's when genius really strikes, when you're pumped with adrenaline and your brain cells finally cooperate to provide you with a brilliant idea that's actually pretty simple and will resonate with more people than the complicated, carefully constructed ones that have been sitting in your mind for eons. Finally, here it is!


Original submission

What's even better is that they're currently on sale for only $24.99, slashed from their original price of $29.99. Please support Threadless (and me) by purchasing this hoodie! A (bit hoarse from a sore throat) shout out to all the people who helped me scratch this off of my bucket list by voting! Thank you for all the love, now I can recuperate in peace :)

<3,

No comments:

Post a Comment