Sunday, March 2, 2014

Blueberry Cheesecake Bites!

The first time I had a mini blueberry cheesecake was when my mom's friend started gifting us with a box full of this addicting dessert whenever Christmas rolled by. Ever since that fateful day, I would wait in eager anticipation to sink my teeth into this delectable masterpiece, savoring each and every bite until the box was empty (of course, I had to fight tooth and nail with my older brother for the last piece hehehe!). Little did I know that it was incredibly easy to make, which is a good thing or else I would have spent my lunch money on buying ingredients to bake it myself whenever I craved for its blueberry/cheesy goodness. Make it for a bridal shower (which I did for my friend's surprise tea party-themed shower) and for any other gathering that requires you to bring something sweet :)

Head over to talentadongchef.wordpress.com to get the recipe!

Ingredients:

Crust:
2 cups crushed graham crackers
1 stick butter, melted
3 T white sugar

Cheesecake:
2 bars of 8oz cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup white sugar
2 large eggs
1 cup heavy cream
2 t vanilla
1/2 t fine salt
1 21-oz can of blueberry pie filling/topping

Taken during the bridal shower <3

#nofilter #yum #instafood
Happy baking!
<3,

No comments:

Post a Comment