Friday, January 25, 2013

New Music!

I just bought two mp3 albums on Amazon, and as luck would have it, they were both on sale :)

Ed Sheeran's album titled "+" with bonus tracks is currently just $3.99
http://www.amazon.com/Bonus-Tracks/dp/B0086HGW42/ref=pd_typ_m_sp_4_p

You may know him from this heartbreaking song:

Ed Sheeran - The A Team

And this one is for the Potter geeks out there:
Ed Sheeran - Lego House



The other album I purchased is from Birdy, a talented 16 year old girl with a lovely voice. It's a self-titled album, and I bought it mainly because of the song below (it's a cover of Bon Iver's Skinny Love). Plus it makes me rethink my life, because at 16 this girl has accomplished a lot. I'm ten years older and I don't know if I can say the same thing, but then again we all have different fates and talents in life, and this is hers :) Oh and it's on sale for only $5.99, not bad for fourteen tracks.

http://www.amazon.com/Birdy-Deluxe-Version/dp/B0075HP2K4/ref=tmm_other_meta_binding_title_0

Birdy - Skinny Love

Other videos worth watching:

The Staves - Winter Trees

The Paper Kites - Bloom

Angus and Julia Stone - Mango Tree

Emily and The Woods - Steal His Heart

Passenger - Let Her Go

The above video was so good, I bought their latest album haha. Only $5.00 on Amazon :) http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008XCJ03K/ref=dm_ty_trk

Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks

Same goes with Of Monsters and Men, but because I loved this song when I heard it on the radio.
Only $3.99 on Amazon :)


Oh, music!

<3,
Bonus! I found some free albums on Amazon, check them out :) (Mostly folksy music)
The Artist Sampler - A Home for Singer-Songwriters
Dead Oceans Winter 2013 Sampler
Allegro Spring 2012 Sampler
Friendly Fire Recordings 2011 Sampler
Frenchkiss Records Super Sampler
Nail Spring 2011 Sampler
The Artist Sampler Mishara & Friends
Artist Sampler Mishara Music: 4
The Artist Sampler: Mishara & More




No comments:

Post a Comment